- Built to Last – Tough & Reliable Construction for Stage and Studio. Best for your acoustic, electric, bass guitar or keyboard.
- Full Spectrum Sound – Premium guitar cable with pure sound due to a Oxygen-Free Copper (O.F.C) core.
- Low Noise Cable– Enjoy uninterrupted performances due to a high-density stranded copper serve shield acting as a barrier against radio frequency and electromagnetic interference. An inside PVC layer acts as electrostatic shield.
- Flexible - A unique combination of textile structure and PE insulation allows tangle free movement.
- Amboz Lifetime Guarantee – Our cables come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. You can purchase with confidence knowing if for any reason our product doesn't meet your current standards, ship it back to us for a replacement or a refund.
- Wire Gauge: AWG 24 - 20x0.12mm stranded oxygen free copper wire
- Diameter: 6 mm
- Insulation: Polyethylene (PE) - 0.54mm
- First Shield: Conductive PVC - 0.35mm
- Second Shield: Spiral of bare copper wire – 64x0.12mm - 93% coverage
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Jacket Coverage: Cotton
- Capacitance: 40 pF/ft (120 pF/M)
- Conductor Resistance: 70 ohm/Km
- Shield Resistance: 45 ohm/Km
Free Standard Shipping US continental states. Free replacements and 3 year unlimited warranty. If it breaks for any reason during normal use we will replace it.